SAP SD Manager, West
Join Accenture Consulting and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Join Accenture Consulting's High Velocity ERP team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to develop your consulting and industry expertise.
Communication Media and Technology (CMT) Consulting - High Velocity ERP Integration
Are you ready to help our clients' move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes, then our High Velocity ERP practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of the Products Operating Unit's strong global community you'll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths.
We seek Business and Systems Integration professionals who possess deep skills in analysis, design and development of solution through business best practices and SAP S/4HANA technology solutions.
Professionals should have deep SAP and S/4HANA experience designing, implementing and deploying solutions to achieve our clients defined business goals. Professionals should also possess skills in process design and configuration for SAP S/4HANA applications, solution integration, testing and deployment.
Professionals in this position should have deep Order to Cash (OTC) process and configuration expertise in SAP and S/4HANA across all areas of the OTC solution including but not limited to:
- Customer and Business Partner management
- Contract and Quotation processing
- Demand Management and ATP
- Delivery Fulfillment and GTS
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Integration with relevant applications (CRM, Hybris, C4C etc.)
In addition to deep OTC knowledge, professionals should also be equipped with the ability to lead and drive a functional team through all implementation phases from requirements gathering through deployment utilizing Accenture's implementation methodologies.
A professional in this position and level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in OTC/Supply Chain, functional and technical experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SAP S4HANA Enterprise Management
- Minimum of 1 year of experience leading workstreams of 10 or more team members for large global SAP deployments
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 4 years of external client-facing consulting experience
- Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
- Weekly travel to US client sites required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Agile experience and certification
- Consulting experience with CMT clients
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to drive the team and meet goals and objectives independently
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top