SAP S4 HANA Life Science Technical Consulting Manager - Northeast
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner, you'll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You'll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and can help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture's Products High Velocity ERP team, you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Products Technology Consulting – SAP
Are you ready to help our clients' move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes, then Accenture's High Velocity ERP Technology Consulting Group is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a strong global community you'll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
As a Products Technology--ERP Manager, you'll often be:
- Leading teams that are delivering ERP transformation programs
- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions,Taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by SAP
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients,
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling Security architecture transformation
- Advising organizations on how to pivot to the "New IT", enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT with specific focus on enterprise security, cloud and cyber security
- Overseeing the production and implementation of Security architectures solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure/ application architecture, development and operating models
- Supporting our customers and Accenture delivery teams in the areas of Mobile Security, Infrastructure Security and Application Security, providing design input on IT solutions as an integral part of application development within our transformation projects.
- Helping to develop and expand the Security consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
- Solid understanding of Security architecture and disruptive technologies, including the following:
- Enterprise and Application Security Solutions (infrastructure security, firewall, IDS / IPS, network, SIEM deployment, penetration testing, application security, authentication/role management)
- Cloud and cyber security (Encryption Gateway and DLP technologies; Security Analytics, Cyber Defense and Security Dashboard) Mobile Security
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top