SAP S4 Finance Business Development Manager--Retail Industry
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you'll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You'll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharmaceutical companies work together. By joining Accenture's ERP team you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you'll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Are you ready to help our clients' move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes then Products Technology--ERP is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a diverse global community you'll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners as you work to originate new sales opportunities with our clients, architect innovative technology solutions, and develop critical thought leadership in your area of expertise.
As a Products Technology--ERP Manager, you'll often be:
- Leading large-scale, global work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP S4 Finance within the Retail industry.
- Leading teams of junior onshore and offshore team members in mobilizing and delivery S4 Finance solutions for Retail clients.
- Leading Go-to-Market activities through project delivery, as well as lead thought leadership efforts.
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling Security architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a "to-be" enterprise environment.
- Advising organizations on how to pivot to the "New IT", enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT with specific focus on enterprise security, cloud and cyber security
- Overseeing the production and implementation of Security architectures solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure/ application architecture, development and operating models
- Orchestrating security assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities in the IT landscape of our clients
Supporting our customers and Accenture delivery teams in the areas of Mobile Security, Infrastructure Security and Application Security, providing design input on IT solutions as an integral part of application development within our transformation projects.
- Helping to develop and expand the Security consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
- Called upon to apply your solid understanding of Security architecture and disruptive technologies, including the following:
- Enterprise and Application Security Solutions (infrastructure security, firewall, IDS / IPS, network, SIEM deployment, penetration testing, application security, authentication/role management)
- Cloud and cyber security (Encryption Gateway and DLP technologies; Security Analytics, Cyber Defense and Security Dashboard)
- Mobile Security
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You'll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You'll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top