SAP PM Consulting Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Digital, Strategy, Operations, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often may require travel.
AAOS Solutions Managers will have hands one experience with either industry or Big 4 consulting with the service and maintenance organization. Thorough understanding in one or more M&R standards (ISO 14224, ISO 55000, PAS 55), and will help our clients rising to the challenge of achieving further plants and assets management digitalization.
The Role Requirements:
- As an AAOS Consultant you not only work on all kinds of SAP PM/CS implementations, but you also get involved in mobile solutions, planning systems, information management systems and reporting tools.
- In addition to Plant Maintenance (PM) and Customer Service (CS) our team is also focused on Linear Assets Management (LAM), Management of Change (MoC) and Project Systems(PS).
- As a consultant you're involved from the start (the analysis and blueprinting phase), throughout the implementation (the development and customizing phase) and right through to the finish(the documentation, trainings, 'go live' and support phase)
- Working knowledge broad spectrum of asset-intensive industries (O&G, Utilities, Chemicals, or Mining), but they all have one thing in common: our implementations enable their maintenance and service organizations to operate more efficiently.
- Solid understanding of one or more following maintenance business processes Shutdown/Turnaround (STO/TAR), Work Planning and Scheduling, Material Takeout, RCA, and or FMEA
- Proven experience leading delivery team of 3 – 10 people
- Solid knowledge of AAOS offering and ability to identify hidden opportunity
- Ability to explain and drive a shared vision across the regions, relative to the expectations of high-performance M&R expectations and set strategies and implementation plans accordingly.
- Thorough knowledge of CFR Part 192 & 195, ASME, API, NACE, ISO 33000, OSHA, NBIC, and NEC codes and standards.
- Ability to handle drive consistency around risk based maintenance and reliability strategy through effective processes and review of KPIs for identification of improvement opportunities.
- Working knowledge of technical assurance processes in the areas of, Leak Detection, Measurement, Automation and Controls, Electrical, Instrumentation and Rotating Equipment.
- Proven experience for build organizational capability and/or practice development.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top