SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Technology Consultant/Manager - Location Negotiable
Join Accenture Consulting and youâ€™ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our clientâ€™s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - youâ€™ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
By joining Accentureâ€™s SAP team you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep functional, technical and industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role, youâ€™ll use your expertise to drive opportunityâ€"for the company and for yourselfâ€"while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Accenture Consulting SAP
Are you ready to help our clientsâ€™ move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes, then Technology Consulting is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a diverse global community youâ€™ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners as you work to originate new sales opportunities with our clients, architect innovative technology solutions, and develop critical thought leadership in your area of expertise.
As a Technology Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide SAP Transformational Programs
- Helping to define and deliver SAP roadmaps and solutions
- Delivering client-facing advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO
- Contribute to large-scale, global work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP within your functional or industry area of expertise
- Analyzing technical and functional integration requirements
- Building and applying technical, industry and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients
- Developing your skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure continued market and client relevancy.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- Youâ€™ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- Youâ€™ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
What we are looking for?
- SAP Technology Advisors, individuals who not only understand the technology but how it affects their area of the business; trends associated with the technology; functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients to rotate to the new
- Individuals how have a desire to be client-facing and develop a career that involves being at the forefront in communicating to C-suite individuals about how SAP can help them achieve their strategic initiatives
- This is a fast-paced, dynamic career path so we are seeking individuals who come from or will be comfortable in an "up or onward" model where learning, growth and development are a constant essential part of becoming a successful consultant
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in SAP PLM
- Minimum of 3+ yearsâ€™ experience in consulting or client facing roles
- Bachelors' Degree required
In 1 or more of the following skillsets:
- Recipe Development / Management
- Formula Management
- Portfolio & Project Management
- SAP cFolders
- Multiresource Scheduling
- Document Management System
- Variant Configuration
- CAD Integration
- Project Systems
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- C-suite verbal, written and presentation abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Visio, etc.
- Agile Methodology Certification or Experience
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top