SAP OTC Senior Manager - West: San Francisco
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Accenture Consulting professionals define and develop custom SAP solutions to solve complex business problems. Join Communications, Media & Technology to help clients navigate the challenges of an always-on economy and find new ways to operate and grow through automation, digitization and systems integration.
Are you an SAP Trailblazer? Accenture offers you the opportunity to work in SAP's latest technologies, push innovation and industrialize your creativity.
- Over 47,000 SAP experts globally
- Unmatched resources at your fingertips will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with world's largest companies: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/service-sap-innovation-centers-summary https://www.accenture.com/us-en/service-liquid-studio-sap
- Industrialize creative solutions at scale in our https://www.accenture.com/us-en/innovation-architecture-accenture-delivery-centers
- Latest technologies and platforms (SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, IoT, AI, Cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile)
Role Expectations :
Technology Advisors are consulting professionals who advise upon, lead and work on high-impact activities within the systems development lifecycle and provide advisory work for the IT function of organizations.
- Delivery advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO
- Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around SAP solutions
- Create innovative and differentiated SAP offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes and innovations
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change (integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
- Grow market share by leveraging relationships, winning work and being integral to delivery of on-shore consulting engagements
- Sell work on an individual-basis or as part of a team
Job Description We seek Business and Systems Integration professionals who possess deep skills in analysis, design and development of solution through business best practices and SAP S/4 HANA technology solutions.
Professionals should have deep SAP and S/4 HANA experience designing, implementing and deploying solutions to achieve our clients defined business goals. Professionals should also possess skills in process design and configuration for SAP S/4 HANA applications, solution integration, testing and deployment.
Professionals in this position should have deep Order to Cash (OTC) process and configuration expertise in SAP and S/4HANA across all areas of the OTC solution including but not limited to:
- Customer and Business Partner management
- Contract and Quotation processing
- Demand Management and ATP
- Delivery Fulfillment and GTS
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Integration with relevant applications (CRM, Hybris, C4C, etc...)
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in SAP OTC / Supply Chain, functional and technical experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management either implementation and/or design and blueprinting
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading workstreams of 30 or more team members for large global SAP deployments
- Minimum of 6 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 4 years of external client-facing consulting experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leading SAP OTC / Supply Chain - related business case / strategy efforts to scope and deploy
- Minimum of 2 experience with large-scale SAP solution sales
- Bachelor's Degree
- Agile experience and certification
- Consulting industry experience working in Telecommunications, Cable, Media or Technology
- Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
- Experience generating and publishing SAP OTC / Supply Chain - related thought leadership through white papers, internal assets, and conference presentation materials
Accenture believes in the truly human experience and allowing our employees to be themselves by valuing diversity, developing the talent we have and offering support, services and career opportunities that lead to lasting relationship.
If you are an SAP Innovator and are interested in what Accenture has to offer in the SAP space we encourage you to join our SAP Talent Community. By applying to this position, your information will be reviewed by an SAP Candidate Advocate who will seek to find opportunities throughout Accenture that could fit your experience, skills and interest. If there is a potential match the advocate will contact you directly to find out more about you in order to match you to the right opportunity. If there is not an immediate match, we still want to stay connected as we value your interest and time. By applying you'll be set-up in our SAP Talent Community and you'll receive updates about Accenture's SAP journey, upcoming events and our industry.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top