SAP OTC Consultant, Northeast
Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there's never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world's leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies-such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile-to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
Role Expectations :
Technology Advisors are consulting professionals who advise upon, lead and work on high-impact activities within the systems development lifecycle and provide advisory work for the IT function of organizations.
- Delivery advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO
- Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around SAP solutions
- Create innovative and differentiated SAP offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes and innovations
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change (integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
- Grow market share by leveraging relationships, winning work and being integral to delivery of on-shore consulting engagements
- Sell work on an individual-basis or as part of a team
Professionals in this position should have deep Order to Cash (OTC) process and configuration expertise in SAP and S/4HANA across all areas of the OTC solution including but not limited to:
- Customer and Business Partner management
- Contract and Quotation processing
- Demand Management and ATP
- Delivery Fulfillment and GTS
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Integration with relevant applications (CRM, Hybris, C4C, etc...)
Why should I join the Accenture team?
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP's leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in "New" SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths-not stats.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SAP Order to Cash (OTC) / Supply Chain, functional and technical experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management either implementation and/or design and blueprinting
- Minimum of 2 years of external client-facing consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Agile experience and certification
- Consulting industry experience working in Telecommunications, Cable, Media or Technology
- Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top