SAP Order to Cash Manager
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you'll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You'll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharmaceutical companies work together. By joining Accenture's ERP team you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you'll use your expertise to drive opportunity-for the company and for yourself-while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Technology Consulting - High Velocity ERP Integration
Are you ready to help our clients' move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes, then our High Velocity ERP practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of a 350,000 strong global community you'll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths.
As a Technology Consulting Manager, you'll often be:
- Analyzing and designing new Order Management business processes enabled by SAP within the retail, life sciences, travel, and/or consumer goods industry
- Identifying and defining detailed product requirements and use cases
- Serve as a liaison to the business community and participate in user and task analysis to maintain the business community's perspective
- Delivering enterprise-wide Digital transformation programs
- Helping to define Digital technology roadmaps and solutions
- Providing Digital technology consulting services
- Identifying opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to our clients
- Analyzing integration requirements with wider ERP and legacy systems
- Supporting the implementation of digital offerings across industry areas
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients
- Developing your skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure continued market and client relevance
Our Commitment to You
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You'll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression
- You'll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
+ Basic qualifications
- 5+ Years' experience with Order to Cash processes in SAP SD/MM (Sales Order Processing, Logistics Execution, Billing)
- 5+ Years' experience working with life science client-facing consulting
- 5+ Years' SAP project lifecycle experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Weekly travel to US client sites.
Set Yourself Apart
- Prior experience with business cases and shaping client value propositions
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others
- Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top