SAP MDG/BODS/Info Steward/SDI/SDQ Consultant
Open to hiring in all locations
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Provide consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective digital solutions. Understand and translate customer needs into business and technology solutions via the range of leading digital methodologies and/or solutions that drive business value. Drive discussions and provide consultation around digital transformation, the customer digital journey, functional/application designs and ensure technology and business solutions represent business requirements.
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
SAP-Data Management professionals design, implement and deploy SAP data management solutions (applications and technologies which are used to govern, manage, profile, extract, transform, cleanse, interface, and covert data and information) for end-to-end data management including Master Data Management, Data Integration and Data Conversion capabilities. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum three years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience
- Implementation experience and deep knowledge in any of the following three areas (Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality) as well as knowledge of the other two areas
- Technical experience with one of the SAP Data Management applications, SAP Master Data Governance (MDG), SAP Data Services (BODS), SAP Information Steward, SAP SLT, Smart Data Integration (SDI), or Smart Data Quality (SDQ).
- Minimum three years delivering complex data management engagements including all phases of the project life cycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live with team sizes ranging from five to twenty resources
- Willingness to travel to client locations (100%)
- Implementation experience in all three data management areas: Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top