SAP Master Data Governance Consultant
Organization: Accenture Digital
Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there's never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world's leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies-such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile-to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
What will I do in this position?
As an SAP - Data Management professionals your primary responsibilities may include:
Design, implement and deploy SAP data management solutions (applications and technologies which are used to govern, manage, profile, extract, transform, cleanse, interface, and covert data and information) for end-to-end data management including Master Data Management, Data Integration and Data Conversion capabilities. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Why should I join the Accenture team?
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP's leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in "New" SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths-not stats.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum three years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience.
- Implementation experience and deep knowledge in any of the following three areas (Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality) as well as knowledge of the other two areas.
- Technical experience with one of the SAP Data Management applications, SAP Master Data Governance (MDG), SAP Data Services (BODS), SAP Information Steward, SAP SLT, Smart Data Integration (SDI), or Smart Data Quality (SDQ).
- Minimum three years delivering complex data management engagements including all phases of the project life cycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live with team sizes ranging from five to twenty resources
- Willingness to travel to client locations (100%)
- Implementation experience in all three data management areas: Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top