Accenture's SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built myConcerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can We train our people on new SAP like SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community. It's also nice to know our hard work doesn't go unrecognized. We've got over 70 SAP awards-more than any other partner-and we're the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation ace with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower Using your know-how, creativity and analytical powers to solve clients' most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You're as comfortable leading projects as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. And you possess the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game.
- Build SAP technology solutions that transform clients' supply chain functions and solve their supply chain issues
- Design, set-up, and test prototype and production supply chain solutions and ensure that all the pieces work together seamlessly
- Work with the project team, team leaders, project delivery leads, and client stakeholders to create stand-out supply chain offerings powered by SAP
- Develop strong relationships with clients and gain the trust of key advisors
- Make the business case for the SAP technology solution recommended to the client
- Pitch in on sales efforts when needed
- Continue to learn and develop your technical SAP and business expertise
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum of 2 years of Manufacturing, Quality, or Logistics systems experience
- Experience with or exposure to SAP transformation projects
- Experience with or exposure with business process design
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- You have functional expertise in Supply Chain Management
- You have team lead experience
- You've earned S/4 Certifications
- You have HANA experience
- You have a desire to be client-facing and develop a career that involves being at the forefront in communicating to C-suite individuals about how SAP can help them achieve their strategic initiatives
- You come from or will be comfortable in an up or onward model where learning, growth and development are a constant essential part of becoming a successful consultant
- You have SAP Manufacturing, Quality, and Logistics Integration experience
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia