SAP IPT Hybris Billing
Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there's never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world's leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies-such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile-to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
Manages large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Why should I join the Accenture team?
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP's leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in "New" SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths-not stats.
- Get a glimpse into the SAP training you will experience at Accenture.
- Download Video Transcript
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 5 years' experience SAP BRIM experience with focus in FICA and CI
- Minimum 5 years' experience of project management experience
- Minimum of 2 end-to-end SAP BRIM implementations, including functional design, solution architecture and estimation
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 8 years' consulting experience working with a Big 4 professional services organization
- Finance background with billing expertise
- Experience within Subscription Billing business process
- Billing process experience with integrations to FICA and Revenue Recognition
- Functional expertise in several BRIM process areas including Subscription Order Management, Convergent Mediation, Convergent Charging, Convergent Invoicing, FI-CA
- Must have Customer Financial Management (CFM), Dunning and Collections, Dispute Management and Finance and Contract Accounting experience (FICA) experience
- Revenue Recognition (RevPro, RevSym or SAP RAR) experience is preferred
- Technical experience in BITs Configuration, Billing Integration, Accounts Receivable (AR) and Collection (Dunning, Dispute Management etc.)
- Excellent client-facing skills and written/verbal communication skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top