Accenture's SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built myConcerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can We train our people on new SAP like SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community. It's also nice to know our hard work doesn't go unrecognized. We've got over 70 SAP awards-more than any other partner-and we're the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP Fieldglass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients' most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You're as comfortable leading projects as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. And you possess the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game. Ready to put your talents to work in an information systems environment
- Work as a team member to plan, manage, deliver, implement, support, administer and/or monitor SAP integration solutions and middleware for on-premise, cloud or hybrid scenarios
- Plan and conduct customer workshops, design and build integrations and interfaces, create plans for Integration and Unit testing
- Communicating effectively with project team members at different technical knowledge levels and often remotely across diverse geographical locations
- Identify test data for unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance, working with client's functional consultants for validation of test results
- Build strong, trusting relationships with your clients' senior leaders to help Accenture become the go-to partner in bringing their long-term vision to life
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum 3 years' of integration experience involving SAP Process Integration (PI) / SAP Process Orchestration (PO), or SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
- Minimum 3 years' delivering complex application integration solutions for on-premise and hybrid cloud scenarios using Integration protocols and adapters such as B2B, Flat file, JDBC, EDI, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SOAP, REST, RFC, IDOC, ALE/EDI, JMS, JDBC, ODBC etc. Hands on experience with XSLT or Groovy script and/or Graphical Mapping
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
Bonus Points If:
- You've earned an SAP or Cloud related Integration or Architect Certification
- Experience with SAP Business Technology Platform Integration Suite
- Integration experience with multiple Middleware platforms for Cloud to On Premise Integrations involving SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, etc.
- Experience in using API Calls using SAP API Business Hub
- Prior customer-facing roles to ensure client management is preferred
- You know SAP ABAP
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is
$72,400 - $134,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington