SAP IBP Supply Chain Consultant/ Manager
Join the SAP dream team
There's never been a better time to join our team of 50,000+ SAP experts. Be part of the New. Now. Change the world with SAP.
§ Drive end-to-end innovation . From strategy to implementation, help clients accelerate their journey to the "new"
§ Deliver award-winning work on a global scale. Accenture has more than 70 SAP awards since 2014, more than any other SAP Partner!
§ Gain early access to SAP Innovations through unparalleled programs of collaboration with SAP. Accenture is SAP's leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, Ariba, Hybris, Fieldglass, Concur, S/4HANA and Leonardo Cloud Platforms...
What we offer you?
§ Learn and Grow Continuously - Build skills in the "new", grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business. Accenture offers an unmatched 24/7 SAP Learning Hub with expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs and support from our collaborative SAP community, 50,000+ strong.
§ Innovate and Industrialize - Accenture gives you unrivaled access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world's most recognizable companies
o SAP Innovation Center
o Liquid Studios
o Industrialize creative solutions at scale in our Global Delivery Centers
o Latest Technologies and Platforms: SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, IoT, AI, Cognitive Computing, big data analytics, Mobile, Leonardo....
§ Thrive and Advance - Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
§ Truly Human - Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats.
o Thomson-Reuters #1 Ranking
We seek Business and Systems Integration professionals who possess deep skills in analysis, design and implementation of solutions based on leading practices in Supply Chain Management and the most recent SAP S/4HANA technology.
As a SAP SCM Consultants you may:
- Delivery advisory services to the SCM organizations of our clients on how SAP technologies enable a modern and digital SCM function.
- Delivery advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO/VP of SCM
- Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around SAP solutions
- Create innovative and differentiated SAP SCM offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes and innovations
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change (integrator & vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
- Originate and sell work on an individual-basis or as part of a team
o Sales & Operational Planning
o Demand Planning
o Supply Planning
o Inventory Planning
o Management Business Review with Advance Analytics
Professional Skill Requirements
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement - from basic skills to industry-specific content - available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement - our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry or disability.
Locations CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email .
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top