SAP IBP Supply Chain Consultant/ Manager
Join the SAP dream team
There's never been a better time to join our team of 50,000+ SAP experts. Be part of the New. Now. Change the world with SAP.
§ Drive end-to-end innovation . From strategy to implementation, help clients accelerate their journey to the "new"
§ Deliver award-winning work on a global scale. Accenture has more than 70 SAP awards since 2014, more than any other SAP Partner!
§ Gain early access to SAP Innovations through unparalleled programs of collaboration with SAP. Accenture is SAP's leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, Ariba, Hybris, Fieldglass, Concur, S/4HANA and Leonardo Cloud Platforms...
What we offer you?
§ Learn and Grow Continuously - Build skills in the "new", grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business. Accenture offers an unmatched 24/7 SAP Learning Hub with expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs and support from our collaborative SAP community, 50,000+ strong.
§ Innovate and Industrialize - Accenture gives you unrivaled access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world's most recognizable companies
o SAP Innovation Center
o Liquid Studios
o Industrialize creative solutions at scale in our Global Delivery Centers
o Latest Technologies and Platforms: SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, IoT, AI, Cognitive Computing, big data analytics, Mobile, Leonardo....
§ Thrive and Advance - Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
§ Truly Human - Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats.
o Thomson-Reuters #1 Ranking
We seek Business and Systems Integration professionals who possess deep skills in analysis, design and implementation of solutions based on leading practices in Supply Chain Management and the most recent SAP S/4HANA technology.
As a SAP SCM Consultants you may:
- Delivery advisory services to the SCM organizations of our clients on how SAP technologies enable a modern and digital SCM function.
- Delivery advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO/VP of SCM
- Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around SAP solutions
- Create innovative and differentiated SAP SCM offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes and innovations
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change (integrator & vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
- Originate and sell work on an individual-basis or as part of a team
o Sales & Operational Planning
o Demand Planning
o Supply Planning
o Inventory Planning
o Management Business Review with Advance Analytics
Professional Skill Requirements
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement - from basic skills to industry-specific content - available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement - our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry or disability.
Locations CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Back to top