SAP HANA Basis Senior Manager - Midwest Region
Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there's never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world's leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies-such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile-to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
What will I do in this position?
As an SAP HANA Basis Senior Manager, you will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. Primary responsibilities may include:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Why should I join the Accenture team?
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP's leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in "New" SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths-not stats
+ Basic qualifications
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 5 years project management experience, including estimating, resource planning, and large budget management
- Minimum 6 years of SAP Basis experience managing SAP environments based on ECC6
- Minimum 1 year of hands on HANA migrations or HANA implementations
- Minimum 2 years of experience with UNIX platforms and relational databases (Oracle and DB2)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (minimum 12 years or 6 years plus an Associate's Degree)
- Experience managing teams of 8+ people
- Experience with business development
- Experience providing SAP BASIS support across a number of SAP instances
- Experience with ECC in HANA migrations/implementations
- Experience with system setup, system refresh, client copies, TMS, patching (ABAP and JAVA)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement - from basic skills to industry-specific content - available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement - our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top