SAP HANA Basis Consultant
Are you ready to lead, innovate and do award-winning work as part of the world's largest team of SAP specialists? Use the latest technologies to take on today's biggest, most complex business challenges for high-profile organizations? Keep your SAP HANA skills on point in a culture that values diversity and offers extraordinary support to nurture your talent and interests? And develop the business and professional skills to build a deeply fulfilling career – with excellent benefits?
At Accenture Technology, we offer all this and more:
- Only partner trusted by SAP to help develop its (S/4HANA) core enterprise software suite
- 32 SAP Pinnacle Awards, more than any other systems integrator
- 47,000 SAP specialists worldwide
- 40+ years of experience with thousands of SAP clients
- Leading SAP cloud solutions partner.
You'll design, implement and deliver a wide variety of SAP HANA solutions to help our clients achieve clear business goals. A key objective will be to analyze, adapt and continuously improve existing approaches to create solutions that more effectively resolve complex business problems. As a successful consultant, you'll maintain an authoritative understanding of SAP applications process design; SAP application design; SAP application technical architecture; and end-to-end SAP data management.
- Ensure SAP HANA standards across project teams
- Analyze data, situations and key variables in-depth
- Draw on your SAP skills and judgement to resolve complex problems
- Adapt existing methods to develop more effective alternatives
- Set goals that support strategic project direction
- Collaborate closely with colleagues, managers and client stakeholders
- Identify best methods and procedures for new projects
- Independently make decisions that will impact your team
- Manage project teams and assignments at a client or within Accenture.
- This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work on site with clients
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top