SAP Finance Technology Consultant - Northeast
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner you'll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You'll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. Join Accenture Consulting's High Velocity ERP team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to develop your consulting and industry expertise.
Products Technology Consulting – SAP
Are you ready to help our clients' move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes, then our Products SAP practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of a strong global community you'll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths.
As a Technology Consultant, you'll often be:
- Part of a team that is delivering ERP transformation programs
- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions
- Supporting the analysis and design of business processes enabled by SAP
- Supporting application design and configuration
- Overseeing testing and deployment activities
- Identifying opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to our clients
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in enabling value creation for clients
- Developing your skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure continued market and client relevance
You will have experience with some of the following:
- Delivering technology innovation services
- Design thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
- Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
- Large scale ERP solutions
- Full project lifecycle experience within one or more of CRM, HCM, Finance or Supply chain ERP modules
- Different technology architectures and trends
- Experience across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud, Analytics
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top