SAP CRM Technology Consulting Manager - Northeast
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner you'll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You'll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture's Products High Velocity ERP team you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Products Technology Consulting – High Velocity ERP
Are you ready to help our clients' move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes then High Velocity ERP is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a strong global community you'll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
As a Manager in our Technology Consulting business, you'll often be:
- Leading teams that are delivering enterprise-wide SAP CRM transformation programs
- Helping to define Customer and Logistics technology roadmaps and solutions
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Leading packages of work to analyze client integration requirements with wider ERP and legacy systems
- Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
You will have experience with some of the following:
- Scoping and delivering technology innovation services
- Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
rprise integration solutions and offerings
- Experience of delivering Analytics solutions
- Delivering an excellent omni-channel experience for customers and enterprise users alike
- Different technology architectures and trends
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Awareness of Dev Ops processes and tools
- Industry experience across one of more groups – retail, life sciences, travel, automotive and consumer goods
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Experience within one or more of the retail, consumer goods, travel, automotive or life sciences industries.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- Experience identifying a client's high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You'll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You'll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top