SAP Callidus Consultant
+ Basic qualifications
- 4-6 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Consultant, or in Sales Operations for a mid-to-large sized organization or direct consulting experience
- Broad-based and business-oriented understanding of Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) including compensation reporting, compensation planning/design, forecasting and quota/territory management
- The ability to understand and communicate the linkages between the different topics within Incentive Compensation Management, Sales Force Effectiveness
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, MIS or related), MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel 80% to 100%.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement - from basic skills to industry-specific content - available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement - our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry or disability.
Back to top