SAP BPC Technology Consulting Manager - Northeast
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
The Technology Consultant advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself. As a Consulting practitioner in the Products industries, you'll work with clients to positively impact the lives of consumers, patients, and travelers. You'll affect what people purchase, how they shop and what they drive, have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers, and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. Upon joining the Accenture team, you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry-defining transformational programs. You will use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Technology Consulting - SAP
Are you ready to help our clients' move their ERP away from a monolithic back-office application towards a modern architecture that enables digital enterprise transformation? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business, and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully designed and implemented ERP solutions driving maximum business value?
If yes, then Products SAP is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a diverse global community you'll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners as you work to originate new sales opportunities with our clients, architect innovative technology solutions, and develop critical thought leadership in your area of expertise.
As a Manager in our Technology Consulting business, you'll often be:
- Leading teams that are delivering ERP transformation programs
- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions
- Taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by SAP
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Leading application design and configuration
- Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
You will have experience with some of the following:
- Scoping and delivering technology innovation services
- Application of design thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
- Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
- Experience of delivering large scale ERP solutions
- Different ERP technologies and trends
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top