SAP BPC Technology Consulting Manager - Northeast
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner, you'll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You'll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture's Products team, you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Products Technology Consulting – SAP
Are you ready to help our clients' move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes, then Products SAP is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a strong global community you'll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
As a Manager in our Technology Consulting business, you'll often be:
- Leading teams that are delivering ERP transformation programs
- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions
- Taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by SAP
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Leading application design and configuration
- Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
You will have experience with some of the following:
- Scoping and delivering technology innovation services
- Application of design thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
- Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
- Experience of delivering large scale ERP solutions
- Different ERP technologies and trends
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top