SAP Ariba Consultant
Join the SAP dream team
There's never been a better time to join our team of 50,000+ SAP experts. Be part of the New. Now. Change the world with SAP.
- Drive end-to-end innovation. From strategy to implementation, help clients accelerate their journey to the "new"
- Deliver award-winning work on a global scale. Accenture has more than 70 SAP awards since 2014, more than any other SAP Partner!
- Gain early access to SAP Innovations through unparalleled programs of collaboration with SAP. Accenture is SAP's leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, Ariba, Hybris, Fieldglass, Concur, S/4HANA and Leonardo Cloud Platforms...
What we offer you?
- Learn and Grow Continuously - Build skills in the "new", grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business. Accenture offers an unmatched 24/7 SAP Learning Hub with expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs and support from our collaborative SAP community, 50,000+ strong.
- Innovate and Industrialize - Accenture gives you unrivaled access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world's most recognizable companies
- SAP Innovation Center
- Liquid Studios
- Industrialize creative solutions at scale in our Global Delivery Centers
- Latest Technologies and Platforms: SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, IoT, AI, Cognitive Computing, big data analytics, Mobile, Leonardo....
- Thrive and Advance - Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
- Truly Human - Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats.
- Thomson-Reuters #1 Ranking
We seek Ariba - Lead Consultant, who possess deep skills and experience in design, implementation and deployment of SAP Ariba On-Demand solutions, both Upstream (Sourcing, Contracts, etc.) and Downstream (Procure to Pay, Invoicing, Ariba Procurement Content, etc.)
Job Duties for SAP Ariba - Lead Consultant
- Present Supply Chain (SCM) solutions to C-Level executives of prospective customers and customers by showcasing expert knowledge of Ariba applications in conjunction with Source to Pay process
- Lead teams in translating client requirements into designs that leverage the best practices embedded with in Ariba applications. Lead the configuration, testing and deployment of Ariba solutions.
- Providing responses to functional queries regarding Ariba's software solutions
- Provide leadership in customer project implementations by providing subject matter expertise in Source to Pay Processes utilizing SAP Ariba.
- Demonstrating functional and technical expertise in SAP Ariba modules.
- Leading different phases of the project delivery life cycle - business requirements gathering, process design, solution design, solution configuration & build, testing, training, go-live, deployment and post go-live stabilization.
- Engage customer business and IT stakeholders to collect requirements and needs and also help them understand the various facets of the project and enabling them to participate in the system design, build and testing phases.
- Provide guidance to the technical team to support the technical build of the system, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Architect the integration of various systems in the landscape
- Understand data needs and sources and guide the data integration aspects of the project.
- Raising awareness for data quality and putting remediation plans to address data related issues.
- Guide and provide inputs for change management
- Guide and provide inputs for long term solution sustainability and value realization.
- 3+ years of SAP Ariba module experience
- Minimum 2-3 full life-cycle implementation experience
- Functional knowledge of source to pay, procurement, and catalog management software package being deployed (SAP Ariba).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Professional Skill Requirements
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
- Proven management and delivery skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
Nahomie L.Consulting Manager
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top