SAP Application Services - North East - Account Executive Senior Manager
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
The SAP Application Services Account Executive (SAP AE) is accountable for driving incremental SAP sales in the Application Services arena on existing assigned accounts as well as whitespace accounts. The SAP AE role focuses on selling SAP Systems Integration (SI) and SAP Application Outsourcing (AO) deals. SI deals include but are not limited to implementations, deployments, upgrades, testing, factory development, project control services or other staff augmentation opportunities. AO deals would include larger multi-year outsourcing deals as well as smaller staff augmentation opportunities. The Application Services Account Executive may be targeted to a single geography or work across multiple geographies. This role reports to the Application Services CSG lead and works closely with the Client Account Lead.
The SAP Account Executive will work to:
- Develop new Client relationships and manage those effectively
- Expand our work in new areas of the client's business through new offerings and services through approved contracting channels
- Help originate sales opportunities and take them through to successful closure
- Respond to RFPs around specific, approved opportunities
- Manages the SOW & provides status updates to clients for the incremental work sold
- Work closely with the commercial director to report on P&L and MIS for incremental sales
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships to drive Application Services Sales in SAP and related technologies
- Manage client expectations in conjunction with the Client Account Lead (CAL) or Technology Account Lead (TAL)
- Provide advice on solutions to business requirements, and plan services to be delivered to users
- Work closely with the client to identify business requirements, and define service requirements for new services
- Work with the client and the GDN to commit to the scope of work, schedule, and cost for the work as a whole
- Work with the client to establish a prioritization approach, and adjust priorities of work with clients as necessary
- Achieve Application Services contract controllable income (CCI) targets, forecasts, puts/takes
- Ensure adoption and compliance with Accenture Delivery Methods in accordance with Policy 11, including the creation and maintenance of the management plans (e.g., Business Continuity, etc.)
- Work with Client Account Leads and/or Technical Account Leads to drive incremental revenue growth through further expansion of footprint at client
- Leverage industry expertise to influence client in resourcing strategies
- Participate in Account planning and forecasting activities.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top