SAP Analytics Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
We seek SAP Analytics professionals who possess deep skills in analysis, design and development of descriptive and predictive solutions through business best practices and SAP Analytics Archiectures.
Professionals should have deep SAP HANA, SAP BW/BW/4, SAP Visualization and SAP advanced analytics architecture design and development experience to achieve our clients defined business goals. A professional in this position and level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Lead projects to design, implement and deploy advanced analytics SAP solutions to achieved defined business goals.
- SAP application process design and configuration and SAP application technical and integration architecture across multiple SAP project implementations.
- Develop SAP descriptive analytics and advanced analytics solutions leveraging SAP HANA, S/4 Embedded, CDS, SAP BW, SAP BW/4, HANA PAL etc integrated into the overall SAP HANA solution architecture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree AND/OR relevant experience
- Minimum 6 months of experience with SAP Predictive Analytics AND/OR Leonardo Machine Learning Foundation
- Minimum 3 years of implementation experience with SAP HANA, including SAP HANA SQL/PAL
- Minimum 3 years of BI and Analytics experience
- Minimum 2 years of data warehousing implementation experience
- Experience with development of complex conceptual and logical data models
- Understanding of SAP source system (ECC, APO, CRM, etc.) tables and relationships Experience with R or Python, independent or integrated with SAP HANA
- Exposure to tools such as SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BW/4HANA and S/4HANA
- SAP HANA S/4 (CDS Views)
- Smart Data Integration (SDI), Smart Data Quality (SDQ)
- SAP HANA Vora and SAP Smart Data Access
- Prior consulting experience
- Deep experience in specific industry and/or functional area
- Experience with database development using Big Data technology (Hadoop)
- Experience with non SAP analytics solutions and other modules a plus
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top