SAP Analytics and HANA Developer
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
WORK YOU'LL DO
As a SAP Analytics and HANA Developer, you will design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
SAP-Business Intelligence professionals design, implement and deploy SAP BI solutions (applications and technologies which are used to acquire, transform, model, analyze and report information) for end-to-end analytics utilizing tools including SAP BW, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects and other related BI tools.
+ Basic qualifications
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum of 1 year of hands-on HANA migrations from BW or HANA implementations including Modeling capabilities, and within the last 18-24 months with recent versions (BW 7.4 SP11 or higher or HANA Studio 2.2, S/4 HANA or BW/4 HANA)
Preferred Skills Qualifications:
- 2 years of SAP BI experience including both backend BW and front end Business Objects exposure.
- Experience with SQL scripting and relational databases (Oracle, DB2, etc...)
- Experience with, and ability to describe, Data Provisioning concepts, HANA migration processes, and BW development in HANA Studio via the BW Modeling Tools.
- Experience with design approaches (LSA++) and the concepts of Hybrid/Mixed Models.
- Experience with SAP planning applications
- 2 years of experience with UNIX platforms and associated scripting
- Experience in Testing associated with Business Intelligence
- Experience with requirements definition and functional design associated with SAP BI projects.
- Understanding of data warehousing and business intelligence concepts
Professional Skill Requirements:
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement - from basic skills to industry-specific content - available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement - our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top