Salesforce Technology Consulting - Utilities Industry
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Industry Solutions and Services
professionals play a wide variety of roles related to delivery and sales, maintaining and growing industry as their center of gravity.
Industry Applications-Resource professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs which cross multiple industries.
Resources Industry Applications professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Resources industry-specific solutions - including solutions for the Chemicals, Natural Resources, Energy and Utilities industries - that enable industry standards and processes.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Drive proactive technology consulting opportunity pursuits generating new sales focusing on Salesforce opportunities
- Drive reactive Salesforce technology consulting opportunity pursuits (sole sourced or RFP based)
- Develop Salesforce proposals to clients (sole sourced or RFP based) focused on selling our technology and industry consulting offerings
- Manage the sales/proposal process end to end
- Mentor and lead people at levels below Senior Manager (in sales and delivery projects)
- Actively contribute to recruiting of additional talent to our Accenture Energy Consumer Services (AECS) Industry Consulting practice
- Actively contribute to our AECS Industry Consulting offerings and assets
- Capture business requirements and help shape the data, technology, process and people capabilities required to sustain Salesforce offerings
- Work with client stakeholders to identify business issues and determine value adding solutions for the client
- Translate business issues into specific requirements to develop solutions
- Ensure successful deployment and adoption of solution at clients
- Lead major projects within large customer engagements
- Develop high quality deliverables; lead project team(s) in deliverable development; apply Accenture standard methods for performing strategy assessments and implementations; work closely with leadership to set strategy and define success criteria for any project
- Leverage industry knowledge that is shaped by Salesforce exposure through prior experience
- Proven ability to work independently as well as with a team. Good communication skills, both written and oral.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top