Salesforce Systems Administrator - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of a fixed duration project-based work based in San Francisco, CA. Accenture, a leading global professional services company is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex hourly employee, you will be based at a client site in San Francisco, CA and apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Looking for a strong Salesforce Systems Admin with hands-on experience supporting the Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud environments. Hands-on experience with Salesforce Administration, Business Analysis, Apex Coding, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community portals. Good understanding of coding and design of Salesforce applications.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Salesforce Systems Administrator with strong hands-on knowledge of Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud applications
- Own small projects and change requests including: Gathering requirements, Designing solutions, Creating documentation and Implementing solutions that do not require custom development
- Ability to identify areas of improvement for Salesforce processes and propose solutions to streamline workflow.
- Work with cross-functional teams to discuss business requirements and effectively translate these requirements to Salesforce solutions.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce configuration and setup tools
- Sales Cloud and Salesforce CPQ experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Business Operations or Sales Operations a plus
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Salesforce Admin
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Apex Code
- Visual Force
- Financial Force
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status.
See Inside the Office of Accenture
A global professional services company with approximately 442,000 employees, Accenture helps develop and implement technology solutions to improve clients’ productivity and efficiency in order to be successful. With a continually trained talent pool and an ability to provide for all kinds of challenges—from abstract strategy to concrete technical problems—it’s no wonder Accenture continues to thrive.
Back to top