Salesforce Solutions Architect (H&PS Lieutenant) - Accenture Technology
Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world's leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you'll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support-whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Accenture Technology - Salesforce Team professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to a software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Salesforce professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
Accenture Technology - Salesforce Team's practice is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Salesforce Solutions Architects to join our team Functional Delivery Managers. This is a terrific opportunity for a Cloud CRM subject matter expert to take on a functional leadership role within our growing consultancy. You'll have experience with multiple CRM Implementations with user base of 200+ including Enterprise Integrations such as with ERP, Order Management, Claims Systems, Portals, etc.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce and other CRM implementation engagements .
- Managing resource requirements and project team members .
- Developing CRM strategy for clients .
- Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements .
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality .
- Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project .
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery .
- Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development .
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce best practices.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle CRM engagements.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Salesforce is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of industry or consulting experience in the Health or Public Sector industry.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Executive with experience delivering and architecting large, complex Salesforce Sales, Service, and Health Cloud solutions for the healthcare industry
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships.
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top