Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Consultant - Accenture Technology
Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world's leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you'll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support-whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The Accenture Technology - Salesforce Team is seeking a Marketing Cloud Technical Consultant to design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud solutions to a wide variety of clients at the enterprise level. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in marketing and Salesforce.com application. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a technical strategy and be able to create and effectively demonstrate technical solutions that address customer requirements.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
The Marketing Cloud Technical Consultant will be responsible for:
- Meet with clients to analyze their work practices and understand the nature of their businesses to properly define needs and customize marketing solutions using the Force.com platform.
- Lead the development of a strategic vision for project (product development, enhancements, etc) and embrace the criticality of gaining its adoption.
- Make recommendations based on this analysis - estimate work effort, lead project scoping (as the sole or primary Accenture Technology - Salesforce team representative), determine required resources, set a realistic schedule, and build proper communication and governance plans (Project Management 101, if you will).
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the utmost concern for stakeholder and project impact.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 6 months of technical experience on the Salesforce.com platforms.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience developing Salesforce customizations (AMPScript),
- Minimum of 6 months of exposure to integrations, developing and executing data migrations.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience with Salesforce Market Cloud (formerly ExactTarget)
- Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM or Digital Marketing engagement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top