Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world's leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems Advance your skills Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you'll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support-whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Salesforce Industries Team and grow your career in this exciting and accelerating space. Our Teamis growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced SalesforceTechnical Leads with Industry experience to join our team as Associate Managers. This role will have day-to-day management ofour Salesforcetechnical team, onshore and offshore. You'lloversee programmatic elements,Integration, Data Migration and we'll need you to have a strongunderstanding of the Salesforceplatform, and basic to intermediateunderstanding of integrations, single sign, security, etc. (Mulesoft, Informatica, other ETL tools a huge plus). You'll coordinate offshore usage with a Solution Architect and Project Manager. You'll lead development of customized components, so we're looking for candidates who can get their hands dirty and jump in and write code if necessary (Apex, Visualforce,Lightning Components, front end web technologies).
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance froma number ofinfectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot- Salesforce Functional Architect
While we'd love to say that there's a typical day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of theday to daychallenges of this role will include:
- Lead and facilitate discovery and scoping sessions with clients
- Understand client business process and potential constraints (budget, timeline, expertise, etc.) to define optimal and reasonable project scope and expectations
- Create and defend solution estimate and SOW
- Incorporate past experiences, business savvy, creative and out-of-the-box thinking in designing solutions; offer multiple, potential solutions
- Coordinate with Technical Architects/CTA's, integration, and data consultants, and others, as needed, for specific technical design requirements
- Provide recommendations on third-party applications
- Manage expectations with clients, Accenture colleagues, as well as SFDC and other 3rd parties - i.e., be able to influence and guide towards successful outcomes
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Own the solution and provide architectural oversight of the solution throughout the project
- Provide guidance and advisory support to project team on implementation approach and complex configuration issues
- Participate in QA checkpoints during delivery to provide guidance andensure solution aligns with original scope
- Work with project team to develop and validate estimates to support any Change Orders
- Participate in project status meetings, as requested by the Delivery Lead/Project Manager
- Contribute to estimating and SOW templates for future phases
- Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project.
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce.com best practices.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of2 years of progressive experience in solutioning, discovery and business analysis, project management, and technology implementation in full life-cycle CRM engagements.
- Minimum of3year of experience with Salesforce.com is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years' workexperience)
- Salesforce Industries certifications and experience in Communications, Financial Services, Health, Utilities, Public Sector or Consumer Goods
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships.
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $168,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,IL - Chicago,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career