Salesforce Functional/Service Cloud Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The Salesforce Functional/Service Cloud Analyst is a key member of our capability in our Advanced Technology Centers in the US. Main responsibilities include configuration and understanding of a Salesforce implementation. Would work directly with the project team and clients gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They work with senior members of the team ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com implementation. We are aiming for people performing this role to have solid functional and/or industry knowledge, as well as Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation.
- Work with Delivery Lead/Project Manager to maintain and coordinate communication with the customer/client throughout each project.
- Work with the project team to help gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping, defining, and prioritizing requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching our CRM solution.
- Understand CRM requirements and Identify product requirements for future enhancements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details.
- Work with Architects and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
- Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications with Salesforce Administrator and functional managers to create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users and help train new end users on Salesforce.com and related applications.
- Configure Users, Profiles Role Creation/Maintenance, Custom and Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts and List views, Assignment/Auto Response/Escalation, Workflows & Approvals, and Process Builder.
- Supports/Perform testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials. Supports PM with project updates, scheduling, invoicing, etc.
- Ability to travel 80%.
+ Basic qualifications
- A minimum of one year of professional experience as a Software Developer, Software Tester or a role within the SDLC (Business Analyst, Technical Writer)
- A minimum of one year of professional experience in a configuration or admin role in a Software Platform (CRM, ERP, CMS, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Salesforce development, design or configuration experience
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top