Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world's leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems Advance your skills Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you'll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support-whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The successful candidate will be known as an expert internally and externally. Using technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills to translate the possible into reality. The candidate will be able to design solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations. Ability to manage the architecture solution implementation and build trusted relationship with clients. The Delivery Lead will have support from the Global Delivery Group as well as from local support resources provided by the global team.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot
- Lead Salesforce.com implementation engagement and provide engagement leadership: Assess engagement performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, etc.
- Own development of plan to review and manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations.
- Create an integrated project plan from the individual project plans, showing the high-level flow of project milestones and dependencies across projects. Use the plan to rebalance work and manage variances across projects.
- Lead business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements
- Monitor and control the quality management process, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities.
- Monitor all issues that affect the team, project, or program and potential risks.
- Manage program/project's financial, resource strategy and contingency
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Build and maintain high performance teams
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development
Read more of the job description
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud/CRM engagements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Cloud Computing project implementation - Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement
- A minimum of 2 years of experience leading teams
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions --Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and cod computing strategy, systems design, integration, implementation and management.
- Previous experience in leading up an Application Functional team (Configuration, customization, Force.com development) or Application Integration team (including data integration/data modeling)
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (solution architecture, storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc).
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- PMP and other project management certification preferred
- Salesforce.com and other cloud platform certifications
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- 5+ years of consulting experience preferred; executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,MN - Minneapolis
Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career