Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world's leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems Advance your skills Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you'll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support-whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The Salesforce Administrator is a key member of our delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for business analysis, the Administrator would work directly with the project team and clients to gather requirements to analyze, design, and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They work with senior members of the team to ensure the successful delivery of Salesforce.com implementation. They should have solid functional and/or industry knowledge, as well as knowledge of Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
The Salesforce Administrator enhances Accenture's marketplace reputation. Our clients are world leading organizations that have selected Salesforce.com to advance their business, and the Administrator is an essential team member inside the organization.
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot
- Handle all basic Admin functions including user Account maintenance, report, dashboards, workflows, etc.
- Work with Business Analyst to maintain and coordinate communication with the customer/client throughout each project.
- Work with the project team to assist in gathering the business and functional requirement, by scoping, defining, and prioritizing requirements.
- Assist with mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing, and launching the CRM solutions.
- Understand CRM requirements and identify product requirements for future enhancements.
- Develop, maintain, and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications with client team and functional managers to create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users and help train new end-users on Salesforce.com and related applications.
- Configure Users, Profiles, Role Creation/Maintenance, Custom and Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts and List Views, Assignment/Auto Response/Escalation, Workflows & Approvals, and Process Builder.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or training/training materials.
- Supports PM with project updates, scheduling, invoicing, etc.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 1 year as a Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce App Builder.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements and other formal documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years' work experience)
- Experience working with sandbox and production environments to manage the distribution of system functional or process changes.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $61,600 - $97,199 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee