Sales Origination H&PS West
Organization: H&PS/Public Services/State & Local
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Our Health & Public Service operating group is dedicated to helping health organizations, government agencies and other public service organizations deliver better social, economic and health outcomes for the people they serve. Accenture is a high impact, forward thinking and trusted partner of Payer industry leaders, helping them address government mandated industry transformations and traditional business imperatives associated with cost, quality, risk management and speed to market by delivering a range of highly differentiated, asset powered services including advice, development, and operations.
Sales professionals are dedicated to growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure. They own the sales process and outcomes.
The Public Services Sales Lead will create and manage sales campaigns for top opportunities in the State and Local Government segment. The Sales Origination Lead proactively generates and builds client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification in the absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity. The successful candidate will apply Accenture's corporate strategies, client service group priorities, and formal sales campaign management processes to secure new contracts and deliver sales that meet or exceed financial goals within acceptable risk parameters.
- Sales: Developing, Validating, qualifying, and closing deal opportunities with Public Sector clients. Understanding and presenting the entire Accenture services and solution portfolio.
- Relationship Development: Develop and leverage existing relationships with potential buyers through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, personal mailings, business forums, direct marketing, and/or other business or social outings. When identifying new leads outside assigned target clients, work with appropriate parties to determine best Sales Leadership decision, transition lead to other party as appropriate.
- Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation: Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Work with client's team to determine requirements and/or specifications, build client value proposition and shape the deal; using appropriate sales processes and tools, determine and recommend through the appropriate New Business Meetings/forums which opportunities to pursue and obtain Business Development (BD) funding and support. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services (may include developing/sending promotional materials, presenting in business forums, charitable activities, business associations, etc.).
- Sales Process Leadership: Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with internal sales stage entry/exit requirements. Working with Operating Group leadership, form and lead the opportunity pursuit team through the sales process, performing constant re-qualification of the opportunity while assuring adequate financial control of BD spend; Construct and execute opportunity plan, including win themes, win tactics & action plan, relationship plan, and price-to-win; Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy, win themes, and price-to-win; Establish and maintain qualified sales pipeline of a minimum of 3X annual sales target.
- Act as Application SME at client site being able to communicate technically to C levels and below.
Minimum 75% travel
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top