Sales Indust & Enginrng - SEATTLE
Industry X.0 – Sales Capture Senior Manager
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you'll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You'll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you'll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
As a new group within Accenture Digital, Industry X is focused on Engineering and Manufacturing transformation. We are looking for an ambitious Sales Capture Senior Manager ready to take on new challenges.
- Deep experience in driving sales in the Engineering space
- Experience working in a Global Delivery Model
- Proven capability in building relationships with CXO/Director/VP level client contacts
- Deep Account Management and Project Management experience
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers
- Ability to create new offerings and drive sales
- Hands-on experience with proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience selling engineering services, product life cycle management and/or application life cycle management (alm/plm)
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top