Accenture Marketing Operations is the global managed services arm of Accenture Interactive. We activate and optimize hyper-relevant, data-driven, brand experiences to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels.
Advance your career in a fast-accelerating digital marketing agency on track to transform the industry and dominate the market. Disrupt, innovate, and change the way frictionless marketing strategy is delivered to clients at scale. Deploy new technologies and data-driven insights. Transform the performance of leading brands. Grow alongside our global talent network. Join Accenture Interactive Operations.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
As the Sales Enablement Support Specialist, you will contribute to the creation of customized marketing content for proposals and any other collateral the sales team requires for high-value sales opportunities. This role will also catalogue all marketing content (case studies, decks, capability documents, etc.) for the Marketing Operations business to easily direct the sales team to what they need.
- Manage the Marketing Operations website maintenance, as well as support its curation and strategy. The Marketing Operations website serves as the central bank of content assets (e.g., credentials, case studies, client video testimonials, POVs, etc.) that enables sales leads to quickly find content, providing a comprehensive view of the Marketing Operations offering.
- Support the development of strategies and solutions for managing the capture, storage, security, revision control, retrieval, distribution, preservation and destruction of MO content.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive client stories which require in-depth interviews and collaboration across multiple global stakeholders including client delivery, senior leadership and sales teams.
- Efficiently respond to requests for assets and information coming from Sales, Delivery, Solution Architects and other teams, thereby contributing to the flow of information to and from proposal participants in a library that is easy to navigate
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders across sales and client delivery teams to ensure all content is up-to-date and current
- Maintain compliance with requirements, internal Accenture controls, external regulations (e.g., procurement process), and sales methodology
Here's What You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 yrs marketing experience in a client services environment
- Minimum 2 yrs proposal development and/or sales enablement experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Communication design & development experience
- Content development and strategy experience
- Comfortable communicating with Leadership
- Demonstrated thought leadership
- Ability to effectively manage in a matrix organizational structure working with multiple internal stakeholders
- Strong strategic influencing skills
- Excellent organization/time management and problem-solving skills
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CO - Denver,IL - Chicago,NJ - Florham Park,WA - Seattle