Sales Enablement Senior Manager
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communications
Location: New York or Chicago
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435 ,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand-at the corporate, industry, capability and geographic levels-that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
How digital are you? We are looking for a motivated team player to work in the fast-moving practice of Accenture Digital, part of Accenture.
Accenture Digital is one of Accenture's four businesses, and since its foundation in 2014 has been the company's digital powerhouse of the company, helping the rest of Accenture rotate to the new. We partner with our clients to help them transform how the world works and lives, working across 80% of the Fortune 500, 40 industries and governments in 120 countries. Accenture Digital considers the whole end-to-end process of Digital transformation and how to help our clients scale and bring to life innovation across their whole business.
It is powered by three practices - Applied Intelligence (powering insight through analytics and intelligence), Interactive (creating the best experiences on the planet), and Industry X.O (driving the industrial internet and intelligent engineering), but we are constantly expanding our digital capabilities.
Accenture Digital's marketing activities target a wide range of audiences, from clients and influencers, and employees to recruits. Our campaign content covers everything from innovation, design, diversity, AI, marketing, internet-of-things and analytics, to demonstrate how we are leading the way in digital transformation.
We are looking for an outstanding marketing specialist to join our global marketing team. This role will be based within in the New York team, and will report to the Head of Communications based in London.
Your role will focus on sales enablement - that is bringing to life our capabilities, creating a range of story-based proof points and content, and helping our sales teams bring these to clients and ultimately generate sales. A large proportion of our sales are driven from our existing client base so much of this role will be about equipping our sales teams and helping to educate them on our new offerings and capabilities.
You will need to be a strategic-thinker and team player, adept at managing a complex range of internal stakeholders. You will need to have strong analytical and creative skills and be a skilled multi-tasker at ease working within a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Work with the sales leadership to help articulate sales ambitions
- Help create a series of education based workshops
- Create and drive articulation of our offerings with a range of materials and creative content and online presence
- Create and deliver regular cadence of information and news for the sales teams
- Develop collaborative relationships across the global team
- Work with leadership to support sales and client outreach with relevant materials and content for sales support and "go-to-market"
- Effectively project manage programme and keep to budget
- Work with marketing and comms colleagues both centrally and in-markets across the world as a marketing ambassador
Reports to: Associate Director, Accenture Digital
Supervises: tbc - manager / specialist
External Relationships: Vendors, suppliers, agencies, publishing houses, organisations and other third parties
Internal Relationships: OG and GP Marketing teams, CALs
+ Basic qualifications
- 4-year degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years marketing / marketing communications experience, preferably in professional services or related field
- Strong experience in sales enablement and sales / marketing roles including management and creation of marketing strategy and programs
- Strong understanding of business content and how to apply to business issues and problems
- Proven experience working within a sales environment
- Understanding of the competitor marketplace and our positioning amongst peers
- Experience of supervising support staff and contractors
- Knowledge of analytics packages, social management systems, CRM systems
- Relationship building skills and experience of managing complex multiple stakeholders
- Excellent writing, editorial and creative skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple priority projects simultaneously
- Strong project management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Developing negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top