Organization: H&PS - Payer Technology
Location: Louisville, Kentucky or Cincinnati, Ohio
Level 6: Senior Manager - Sales Director
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in the Payer Industry leveraging Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and industry experience and by helping to identify industry based solutions or application of technology solutions to challenges facing Payer.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
The Payer Technology Sales Director is accountable for driving incremental sales in the Technology Services arena on an assigned account. Within an account, the Sales Director reports directly to the Technical Services Lead.
- Deep industry experience in providing technology solutions within the payer industry
- Experience in one or more of the following; data & health analytics, big data, Journey to cloud, AI & RPA, DevSecOps, Salesforce, portal / mobile development, application outsourcing
- Demonstrated communication skills at the VP level within a client organization
The Sales Director will work to:
- Develop new Client relationships and manage those effectively
- Expand our work in new areas of the client's business through new offerings and services through approved contracting channels
- Forecasts and manages resource requirement optimally
- Plans and prioritizes activities for the team / Meets deadlines consistently
** Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Back to top