Sales Director - Energy, Utilities & CNR
Organization: Energy, Utilities, Chemicals & Natural Resources
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Our Resources Operating Group serves the chemicals, energy, forest products and building materials, metals, mining, and utilities industries. With market conditions driving energy companies to seek new ways of creating value for shareholders, deregulation and climate change fundamentally reforming the utilities industry and yielding cross-border opportunities, and an intensive focus on productivity and portfolio management in the chemicals industry, we are working with clients to create innovative solutions that are designed to help them differentiate themselves in the marketplace and gain competitive advantage.
What we need more than anything are professionals that are wellversed in the "New" and able to commercially model large transformationprograms with unique deal shapes.
The Sales Director managesthe opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process andoffering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makersat new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point ofcontact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client andinternally.
- A professional atthis position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities
- Provides solutions to complexbusiness problems forarea(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depthknowledge of organizational objectives
- Involved insetting strategicdirection toestablish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Interacts with seniormanagement levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involvesnegotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-makingand determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisionshave a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potentialto impact outside area of responsibility
- Manages large teams and/or workefforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or withinAccenture.
- Must be able to travelup to 50%
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top