Sales Director - Communications & High Tech
- Chicago, IL
Role: Sales Director - Communications, Media & Technology
Organization: CMT Sales
Location: US Midwest
Accenture is a leading global professional services company,providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting,digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience andspecialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions -underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at theintersection of business and technology to help clients improve theirperformance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Withapproximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries,Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visitus at www.accenture.com.
People in the Sales career track grow pipelineand sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing ofsales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accentureofferings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new relatedskills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in theircurrent role.
The Sales Director - Communications, Media & Technology manages theopportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offeringexpertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at newand/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contactfor resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
Lead opportunities from qualification to deal close. Developinnovative solutions, differentiated value propositions and deal shapes todrive transformational value and growth, and profitable sales for Accenture.Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client's industry and market trends.Develop relationships with key buyers and decision - makers at new and/orexisting clients. May be required to contribute to and/or lead originationefforts.
Travel up to 75%
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Consultative Sales and closing multi-tower deals for Consulting and/or Technology Services
- Minimum 3 years' experience selling to Communications, Media & Technology industries
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent experience
- Prefer someone with experience developing, maintaining and obtaining meetings with new and existing C-Level relationships beyond CIO.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Back to top