Sales Capture Senior Manager - West
Organization: Energy, Utilities, Chemicals & Natural Resources
Location: West Region
Career Level: 6
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
What we need more than anything are professionals that are well versed in the "New" and able to commercially model large transformation programs with unique deal shapes.
Knowing the base (F&A, HR, Procurement, Customer BPO, AO/IO, SAP S4 HANA, plus Digital and Business Transformation) is needed. If you also have a foot into the client core (smart grid, connected mine, energy marketing services, asset accounting, real time systems) that would be a bonus.
Having proven experience on deals $25m+ is a minimum gate. The bigger the deal, the more likely the client decision maker is CEO, CAO, CFO, COO, whereas the CIO is an influencer but not key decision maker. Many times, we are trying to solve a C-Suite issue like cost take announced to the street, or issues around keeping dividend payments increasing, etc. The solution we sell might not be so obvious to solve those problems as these are strategic sales versus transactional sales thus being creative around what to do, how to shape it, how to commercially model it, etc. is paramount.
Sales Directors drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and backlog of sales through opportunity origination, solution shaping, and negotiations/closure.
The Sales Director manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top