Sales Capture Senior Manager - Products (Bay Area)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world! The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role. Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
Sales Pursuit and Closure professionals represent individuals who manage and close opportunities through the establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification, coordinating all required internal approvals, identification of required resources, management of the solution/proposition development, management of client interactions during the sales process and facilitating the negotiations and closing activities.
- Solve complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Uncover opportunities within both established and new clients to provide value through Accenture's breadth of Technology service offerings
- Participate in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- Interact with C-suite individuals at both client and within Accenture to negotiate or influence on significant matters
- Ability to close deals greater than $10M
- Demonstrate success in navigating and winning sales pursuits within highly matrixed and multilayered organizations
- Determine objectives and approaches to the sales pursuit
- Drive internal approvals and sales team resources, manage solutions and develop client engagements
- Effectively influence client selection process and evaluation criteria
- Facilitate negotiations and closing activities
- Ensure a successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- Travel as needed
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top