Sales Capture Senior Manager, Connected Facilities
Accenture is one of the world's leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world's most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you'd enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
Accenture's energy and facility infrastructure practice brings together deep category expertise, market intelligence and technology to identify, maximize, and sustain savings. We offer an independent, end-to-end management solution for large, multisite commercial, industrial, and institutional clients. We help transform the ways organizations centralize and optimize spend across energy, facilities, MRO, and capital programs globally with a total value approach that:
- Enables clients to achieve their business goals by creating and operationalizing comprehensive energy and facility strategies.
- Leverages deep subject matter expertise, market intelligence, and a sophisticated, technology-driven analytical approach for scalability across all locations.
- Identifies solutions that span both the procurement of energy and facility related services and ongoing operational management of services.
Our energy and facility infrastructure practice is comprised of a global team of experts who utilize proprietary market intelligence to manage billions of dollars of energy and facility related spend across more than 700 clients.
Transformational business leaders partner with Accenture to drive sustainable changes to their cost structures on an accelerated basis. Our built-out specialized procurement infrastructure integrates with your business to optimize spending and deliver real savings that equal a margin point or more.
Sales professionals are dedicated to growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure. They own the sales process and outcomes.
The Sales Capture Senior Manager manages the opportunity sales pursuit and close opportunities using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop and direct the sales efforts for new client target acquisition and/or direct the efforts to ensure execution of sales strategies geared toward protecting and growing business with existing clients.
Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value
- Collaborates with the Client Senior Executive, Client Service Group Lead and Operating Unit Outsourcing Sales Lead in developing and executing the origination strategy
- Develops the origination approach for a particular Client Services Group (CSG), or sub-set of a CSG, and tracks progress over time.
- Helps develop and maintain sales collateral specific to supported industry(s)
- Identifies and qualifies specific sales opportunities and effectively transitions the opportunities to capture teams
- Personally develops and sustains client executive relationships through personal meetings, presentations, business networking and/or other business or social gatherings
- Proactively identify and drive opportunities
- Qualify opportunities using criteria including win probability, competitive landscape, client relationship, Accenture capability, deal profitability.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top