Accenture|SolutionsIQ is unlocking the creative potential of people and organizations all over the world. We are dedicated to bringing humanity to the workplace and creating a destination where Agilists are able to thrive while improving the way people work and live.
At Accenture|SolutionsIQ we embrace the power of AND. The combination of SolutionsIQ's people, passion and experience in Agile transformation paired with Accenture's respected global platform and in-depth technology expertise uniquely positions us as the leading business agility transformation consultancy. We drive disruption and accelerate business change with our clients, our partners and our community. With the most experienced Agile coaches and consultants in the industry, Accenture|SolutionsIQ is a place where we're uncovering the next wave of what it means to be an Agile enterprise by doing it ourselves and helping other do it too. We are the destination for Agilists looking to change the world. Join the Movement! Visit us here to find out more about the Accenture|SolutionsIQ Agile Practice.
A SAFe Program Coach who embodies an Agile mindset and is passionate about empowering an Agile culture. You have experience coaching, guiding, and supporting executives, managers, product owners, Scrum Masters, and others-mainly on the client side but also within Accenture. Your superpower Using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to help companies apply Lean principles and practices so they can boost performance, accelerate business change, and drive disruption. You do it by challenging the status quo to promote an environment and culture of continuous improvement, experimentation, and innovation. And you lead by example with your top-notch listening, facilitation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Advise organizations through their Lean-Agile transformation, using scaling frameworks and identifying and optimizing value streams
- Work with senior leaders to define strategies and roadmaps for transitioning to Lean-Agile mindsets and practices using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Lead coaching activities, mainly in SAFe, across functional areas
- Lead workshops and training sessions to educate people on Agile values, principles, and practices, especially as these relate to SAFe
- Mentor and pair with change agents and stakeholders in client organizations to help them become Lean-Agile champions and build lasting Agile skills
- Coach and mentor more junior Accenture|SolutionsIQ team members on how to influence organizational change and remove barriers to transformation
- Support sales activities by helping create/present proposals and taking part in onsite visits to prospective clients
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need
- Minimum of 5 years' Agile coaching experience
- Minimum of 7 years' practical Agile experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Bonus Points If
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) 4.0+ certification
- You've worked as an external Agile Coach/Consultant at the Program/Portfolio level
- You have experience navigating a consulting engagement, managing customer expectations, and ensuring your work is aligned with the goals and objectives outlined in a statement of work
- You have experience selling solutions and shaping consulting engagements early in the sales cycle
- You have verifiable experience teaching all courses and workshops that are part of the Scaled Agile toolkit
- You excel in pragmatic problem-solving, resolving interpersonal conflicts, and helping people communicate effectively
- You have a proactive and empowering nature that makes others want to follow your lead
- You know when to step in and lead and when to step back and let the team determine the best course of action
- You have experience with other popular Agile practices and frameworks (e.g., Lean, Kanban, Extreme Programming)
- You possess the technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization (e.g., CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc.)
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $83,200 - $134,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia