SAFe Team Coach
Accenture acquired SolutionsIQ, the leading provider of Agile transformation services for business and technology. With the most experienced Agile coaches in the industry, SolutionsIQ has helped organizations apply Lean principles and practices to achieve substantial performance improvements including product and service innovation, enhanced digital delivery effectiveness, improved high-quality software delivery, and greater responsiveness to business needs.
Together, Accenture and SolutionsIQ help organizations drive disruption by accelerating business change.
As a SAFe Team Coach, you provide hands-on coaching, guidance, and support to all members of SAFe teams. Drawing from your experience advising organizations, you lead by example and challenge the status quo to promote an environment and culture of continuous improvement, experimentation, and innovation. With your excellent listening, facilitation and conflict-resolution skills, you help the individuals and teams you coach reach their highest potential and flourish in a collaborative Agile organization.
At Accenture|SolutionsIQ you will find a community of like-minded individuals with a passion for Lean-Agile mindsets, approaches, practices and tools that bring out the best in individuals and teams.
- Act as a trusted advisor to organizations and Agile teams throughout their Lean-Agile transformation
- Work with management to define strategies for transitioning to Lean-Agile mindsets and practices
- Lead workshops & training sessions to educate individuals on Agile values, principles, and practices, in particular as relates to the Scaling Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Mentor and pair with change agents and stakeholders within client organizations on becoming true Lean-Agile champions and developing lasting Agile capabilities
- Work within a SAFe implementation as part of a coaching team and support various team-level roles in Program Increment (PI) preparation and execution
- Coach and mentor more junior team members on the Accenture|SolutionsIQ team on influencing organizational change
- Proactively collaborate with Accenture|SolutionsIQ staff working on your engagement to ensure alignment in the approach for achieving customer satisfaction
- Support the internal Accenture|SolutionsIQ Product Development team on refining product and service offerings
- Provide feedback and ideas concerning opportunities for organizational improvement
Contract Type: Full-Time Employee
Required Travel: 80-100%
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) or SAFe Agilist (SA) in an Agile team
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years' team coaching experience within a SAFe enterprise
Here are a few more qualifications we look for in great candidates for this role:
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) 4.0+ certification
- Experience coaching multiple teams at the same time
- Experience navigating a consulting engagement, managing customer expectations, and ensuring your work is aligned with the goals and objectives outlined in a statement of work
- Excellent skills in pragmatic problem-solving, resolving interpersonal conflicts, and overall helping people communicate effectively
- A proactive and empowering nature that makes others want to follow your lead
- A tacit understanding of when to step in and lead and when to step back and let the team determine the best course of action
- Experience with popular Agile practices and frameworks (e.g. Lean, Kanban, Extreme Programming)
- Basic understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization (CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc.)
- Experience conducting training and developing training materials
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top