SaaS Technology Consulting Senior Manager - Southwest
JoinAccenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to leadtransformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving ourclient's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range ofindustries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity topursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Asa Consulting practitioner, you'll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resourcescompanies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
Join Accenture Consulting's Resources SaaS team andembark on a fast-paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you toutilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, selland lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role, you'll useyour expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—whilemaintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Are you ready to join our SaaS practice to helpclients drive outcomes through their investments and implementations of SaaSsolutions? Are you ready to guide our clients through theconsideration, shaping and planning of complex transformations to digitize corefunctions of their business such as sales force automation, customer serviceand support, marketing, supply chain management, financial management, humancapital management, or quote to cash processes? Can you takeadvantage of our market leading capabilities and proprietary assets andmethodologies to simplify and accelerate complex SaaS programs?
If yes, then SaaS is the place for you to grow yourreputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong globalcommunity you'll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners toadvise and guide our clients through complex transformation and digitization ofcore business functions using proven SaaS and technology solutions.
JoinAccenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around theworld. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and theway we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleledopportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make deliveringinnovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Peoplein our Client & Market careertrack drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights toincrease market share or create new markets. They progress through requiredpromotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionalsadvise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that supportbest practice business changes
The Technology Consulting Senior Manager advisesupon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systemsdevelopment lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the ITfunction itself
Industry Applications-RES professionalsdesign, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have beendeveloped to accommodate unique industry business and management processes,regulatory requirements and other business needs which cross multipleindustries.
Aprofessional at this position level within Accenture has the followingresponsibilities:
Provides solutions to complexbusiness problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis ofsituations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Involved in setting strategicdirection to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture,which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
Has latitude indecision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
Decisions have a lasting impact on areaof responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at aclient or within Accenture.
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner in our SaaSpractice, you'll often be:
- Advising and guiding our clients through theconsideration, shaping and planning of complex transformations and digitizationof core functions such as: sales force automation, customer service andsupport, marketing, supply chain management, financial management, financialperformance management, human capital management, and quote to cash processes.
- Collaborating with client stakeholders to identifyand understand business issues while developing transformational solutions thatdrive value-based business outcomes.
- Identifying business requirements, developing valuecases and conducting feasibility assessments.
- Driving analysis, design and implementation planningfor proof of concepts, pilots, and full SaaS implementations.
- Advising clients on the impacts of SaaS adoption totheir governance and operating models, and helping client plan for and/orimplement change.
- Delivering large, complex SaaS assessment andimplementation programs while applying proven methodologies and tools tosimplify and accelerate successful results for our clients.
- Applying your understanding of cloud and disruptivetechnologies, including functional knowledge.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top