SaaS Technology Consulting Senior Manager - Midwest Region
Join Accenture Consulting and you'llwork alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, anddefine cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. Andbecause our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of theFortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone yourexpertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner,you'll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in theFortune Global 500.
Join Accenture Consulting'sResources SaaS team and embark on a fast-paced career path to Managing Directorthat will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specializedskills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. Inthis role, you'll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company andfor yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your careerahead of the curve.
Are you ready to join our SaaSpractice to help clients drive outcomes through their investments andimplementations of SaaS solutions? Areyou ready to guide our clients through the consideration, shaping and planningof complex transformations to digitize core functions of their business such assales force automation, customer service and support, marketing, supply chainmanagement, financial management, human capital management, or quote to cashprocesses? Can you take advantage of ourmarket leading capabilities and proprietary assets and methodologies tosimplify and accelerate complex SaaS programs?
If yes,then SaaS is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become anAccenture leader! As part of a strong global community you'll both learn fromand coach our consulting practitioners to advise and guide our clients throughcomplex transformation and digitization of core business functions using provenSaaS and technology solutions. Helptransform leading organizations and communities around the world. Thesheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way wecollaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity togrow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative workpart of your extraordinary career.
A professional at this position levelwithin Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) ofresponsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge oforganizational objectives.
Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goalsfor area of responsibility.
Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture,which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives andapproaches to critical assignments.
Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with thepotential to impact outside area of responsibility.
Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individualcontributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
As a Technology ConsultingPractitioner in our SaaS practice, you'll often be:
- Advisingand guiding our clients through the consideration, shaping and planning ofcomplex transformations and digitization of core functions such as: sales forceautomation, customer service and support, marketing, supply chain management,financial management, financial performance management, human capitalmanagement, and quote to cash processes.
- Collaboratingwith client stakeholders to identify and understand business issues while developingtransformational solutions that drive value-based business outcomes.
- Identifyingbusiness requirements, developing value cases and conducting feasibilityassessments.
- Drivinganalysis, design and implementation planning for proof of concepts, pilots, andfull SaaS implementations.
- Advisingclients on the impacts of SaaS adoption to their governance and operatingmodels, and helping client plan for and/or implement change.
- Deliveringlarge, complex SaaS assessment and implementation programs while applyingproven methodologies and tools to simplify and accelerate successful resultsfor our clients.
- Applyingyour understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies, including functionalknowledge.
- People in our Client & Market career track driveprofitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase marketshare or create new markets. They progress through required promotion intomarket-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
- Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon,design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practicebusiness changes
- The Bus & Technology Delivery Senior Manager analyzes,designs and/or develops best practice business changes through technologysolutions.
- Industry Applications-RES professionals design, implement anddeploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodateunique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements andother business needs which cross multiple industries.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top