SaaS Technology Consulting Manager - Midwest
SaaS Technology Consulting Manager
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellowindustry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edgesolutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clientsspan the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'llhave the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepenyour knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner, you'll shape the future of 96of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
Join Accenture Consulting's Resources SaaS team and embarkon a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are everthe same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools andopportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Are you ready to join our SaaS practice to help clientsdrive outcomes through their investments and implementations of SaaSsolutions? Are you ready to guide our clients through theconsideration, shaping and planning of complex transformations to digitize corefunctions of their business such as sales force automation, customer serviceand support, marketing, supply chain management, financial management, humancapital management, or quote to cash processes? Can you takeadvantage of our market leading capabilities and proprietary assets andmethodologies to simplify and accelerate complex SaaS programs?
If yes then SaaS is the place for you to hone your expertiseyou as build your reputation! As part of a strong global community you'llcontinue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximizeyour strengths and build your specialization. Join Accenture and helptransform leading organizations and communities around the world. Thesheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way wecollaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity togrow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative workpart of your extraordinary career.
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner in our SaaSpractice, you'll often be:
- Advising and guiding our clients through the consideration, shaping andplanning of complex transformations and digitization of core functions such as:sales force automation, customer service and support, marketing, supply chainmanagement, financial management, financial performance management, humancapital management, and quote to cash processes.
- Collaborating with client stakeholders to identify and understandbusiness issues while developing transformational solutions that drivevalue-based business outcomes.
- Identifying business requirements, developing value cases and conductingfeasibility assessments.
- Driving analysis, design and implementation planning for proof ofconcepts, pilots, and full SaaS implementations.
- Advising clients on the impacts of SaaS adoption to their governance andoperating models, and helping client plan for and/or implement change.
- Delivering large, complex SaaS assessment and implementation programswhile applying proven methodologies and tools to simplify and acceleratesuccessful results for our clients.
- Applying your understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies,including functional knowledge.
People in our Client &Market career track drive profitable growth by developingmarket-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. Theyprogress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a directimpact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or delivertechnology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Bus & TechnologyDelivery Manager analyzes, designs and/or develops best practicebusiness changes through technology solutions.
Industry Applications-RES professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutionsthat have been developed to accommodate unique industry business and managementprocesses, regulatory requirements and other business needs which crossmultiple industries.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the followingresponsibilities:
Identifies, assesses and solves complexbusiness problems for area of responsibility, where analysis ofsituations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategicdirection set by senior management when establishing near termgoals
Interacts with seniormanagement at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may needto gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude indecision-making.
Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in anindividual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top