SaaS / Salesfoce Technical Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast Region
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner, you'll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
Join Accenture Consulting's Resources SaaS team and embark on a fast-paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role, you'll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Are you ready to join our SaaS practice to help clients drive outcomes through their investments and implementations of SaaS solutions? Are you ready to guide our clients through the consideration, shaping and planning of complex transformations to digitize core functions of their business such as sales force automation, customer service and support, marketing, supply chain management, financial management, human capital management, or quote to cash processes? Can you take advantage of our market leading capabilities and proprietary assets and methodologies to simplify and accelerate complex SaaS programs?
If yes, then SaaS is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong global community you'll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to advise and guide our clients through complex transformation and digitization of core business functions using proven SaaS and technology solutions.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Consulting Senior Manager advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself
Industry Applications-RES professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs which cross multiple industries.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner in our SaaS practice, you'll often be:
- Advising and guiding our clients through the consideration, shaping and planning of complex transformations and digitization of core functions such as: sales force automation, customer service and support, marketing, supply chain management, financial management, financial performance management, human capital management, and quote to cash processes.
- Collaborating with client stakeholders to identify and understand business issues while developing transformational solutions that drive value-based business outcomes.
- Identifying business requirements, developing value cases and conducting feasibility assessments.
- Driving analysis, design and implementation planning for proof of concepts, pilots, and full SaaS implementations.
- Advising clients on the impacts of SaaS adoption to their governance and operating models, and helping client plan for and/or implement change.
- Delivering large, complex SaaS assessment and implementation programs while applying proven methodologies and tools to simplify and accelerate successful results for our clients.
- Applying your understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies, including functional knowledge.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top