RPA Engagement Lead - Senior Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
- Overall Lead: Responsible for the successful implementation and sustainment of the RPA Program. Leads the cross-functional team that is responsible for the agreed-upon business outcomes.
- RPA Strategy and Strategic Roadmap: Leads the RPA strategy development and planning activities; working closely with key client stakeholders to define the client's strategy and work streams required to achieve it. Analyze and prioritize work streams, construct the RPA strategic roadmap, and obtain the support required to implement it.
- RPA Delivery Methodology: Owns the RPA delivery methodology and leads work streams to identify, evaluate and prioritize opportunities to implement enhancements.
- Pipeline Growth and Demand Management: Grow the pipeline by driving work streams to identify new process automations, assessing existing process automations for improvement, and prioritize for delivery based upon agreed-upon prioritization criteria while ensuring alignment with the client's strategy.
- Thought Leadership: Provide thought leadership on emerging trends in Robotic Process Automation and assess the potential impact on the client's strategy.
Objective / Outcome:
- Continuous Improvement: Increase the ratio of value adding to non-value adding processes, eliminating waste in the RPA delivery methodology used in engagements from start to finish.
- Differentiated Assets, Capabilities and Processes: Revamp and design best-in-class CoE structures and delivery/support models
- Success Measurement Criteria: Create a superior, sustainable cost advantage that lowers the total cost ownership by building the right leanness and muscle throughout the end-to-end RPA delivery methodology.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top